
We began the Pinewood Derby Hall of Fame 3 years ago and tonight just inducted our most recent member....the Batmobile and its owner and pit manager...Ian & Scoty.
They raced tonight! I let Ian tell you about it.

It was straight black car with authentic battle damage and great aerodynamics. Throughout the races I got 4 first places,1 second place,2 third place,and 1 fourth place.In the end I was in the top four fastest cars for the race that the winner would get the gold.I watched carefully to the end of the track and guess what...I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so happy to have won the last pinewood derby I'll ever do. It just stinks though I can't ever do another pinewood derby.I hope the other kids enjoy next year and what ever other years some of the kids might have.It was so fun the past 3 years to do the pinewood derby.
3 comments:
YEAH IAN! Good work! that is a good looking car & I am so glad you won!! Maybe we can do a family pinewood derby so that it won't be your last one. I did a pinewood derby with my ward two years ago at BYU. It was SO fun, but I wasn't even close to winning.
congrats ian. you are awesome!! you will have to teach my boys!! and yeah tara for your blog. i am so excited so i can see more pix's of your family since we are quite out of the loop!! 2 months to go and trying to get lots of projects done - i scrapbooked for a month straight!! keep in touch
Way to go Ian. We are so happy for you. And by the way, it looks like I need to wish you happy birthday too. I hope you let Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs know how to get on your blog so they can see the pictures. Love Aunt Diane
Post a Comment